Wednesday, March 27, 2024

New Star Wars Figs

 I haven't posted in a while, so here is a new post.  I have been doing some 3d printing and painting.  I am making figs for a WEG Star Wars RPG that we are starting.

Here are some of the figs that we have.  These are from a few different sources.  Skullforge Studios, Dark Fire Designs, Anvil Rage, War Bear, and Black Remnant.

One of my favorite things about Black Remnant is that they are doing a lot of more generic figures that are great for RPGs.  Most of the others have great troops and characters, but mostly from the movies and TV shows.




Here is a WEG Rebel Trooper for comparison.
Here is an old WEG Rebel Trooper to see the scale.

The guy on the right is one of the characters in our campaign


Of course you need Stormtroopers.  I will need to redo this photo because the light really messed this up!

These thugs cause problems in our first adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment