Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First foray into 15mm Sci Fi

I guess that I have decided that I didn't have enough addictions yet, so I had to expand.  I am a big fan of Stargate, so I had to buy some of the "not Stargate" miniatures produced by Ground Zero Games.  I ordered some Jaffa and the SG team. 

The figs are excellent castings with very little flash and a great deal of detail.

Here are my first painted figs.



 O'neal                                                              Daniel Jackson









                                                                                                                Carter








                                                                                                                      Teal'c








Jaffa

No comments:

Post a Comment