Sunday, March 3, 2019

6mm Star Wars Update

Long time no post...  Sometimes life gets busy...

I have been quietly working on some of my Star Wars projects as well as ACW.  More on those later.

For now I wanted to do some updates on my 6mm Star wars project.

Rebel Fleet Troopers

My fleet troopers are from Darkest Star Miniatures.  They are the Federation Low Tech troopers
Darkest Star Federation




Rebel Ground Troops

My ground troops are from Ground Zero Games.  They are from their Dirtside Range, the FSE Legionnaires.  GZG FSE Legionnaires


Vehicles and weapons

My weapons and vehicles come from a variety of sources.  

AT-ST - I'm not satisfied with this one.  It is a Micro Machines toy.  It is too big, so I will probably look at one that is from Shapeways
The Golan DF9 and the Atgar FD gun and the AT-PT are all pretty good looking miniatures.  They are from Shapeways.  They are in a store from Hardware Studios Link.  I also have a few other items from him that haven't been painted up yet.
Golan Anti Personnel Turret

Atgar Anti Vehicle Gun


AT-PT 


2 comments:

  1. Found any good source for Storm- and Scouttroopers in 6mm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using Darkest Star Federation Heavy troops. They are in full armor. The face doesn't look the same, but it is easy to fix with creative painting. Still haven't found good scout troopers

    ReplyDelete