Thursday, March 21, 2019

More 6mm Star Wars

Wow, two posts in one month!  Almost a new record for me!

I have a few more toys painted up.

Rebel tanks.

These are rebel T1-B tanks.  I bought them from Shapeways Link Here
These are good models well detailed.  I mounted them on small washers to make it look like they were "hovering" just off of the ground.  I like how they turned out.






Next up is an E-Web Heavy blaster.  I designed it and printed it on Shapeways.  I think that the barrel is too long, and you can't see the details at the end.  I may revise it and then put several on a sprue to print more.  The Stormtrooper firing the gun is a gunner from Darkest Star Miniatures Grav Raft.  He fits perfect, so that part I got right.

It is hard to get a good picture of something that small!





I have also included some more of my AT-PTs painted up.  I like these figs.  They have great detail and are the perfect scale!


1 comment:

  1. Nice - I like this project. I'd really like to see what you do with Quadrant 13. I've held off on Q13 because there just isn't much information on it that I can find. I know it's more similar to IABSM but I haven't played that either. I was really hoping TFL would do a CoC sci-fi version, to be honest. If you have time, I would love to see what you've designed so far for Q13 and more about how Star Wars would play out using those rules.

    ReplyDelete